You might be surprised at the many things in your home that can cause a clogged drain to develop. The good news is that we at Hall’s Plumbing can assist you with getting any annoying clog cleared out in your drain. Even the oldest or thickest clogged drain issues can be resolved through us.
We will help no matter what caused your clogged drain. Our team will take care of drain clogs caused by:
- Hair. Hair will bind to many substances inside your sink. Although you might use a drain guard that will collect hair and you might also clean that guard out on occasion, there is a chance that hair might still move deep into your plumbing system and get stuck in there.
- Soap. The greasy compounds in the soap you use can build up in your plumbing system after a while.
- Food Waste. Although you might think you are breaking down food waste by placing it in a garbage disposal, the grease and fat and other items in your foods will still build up in the drain.
- Minerals. Hard water contains tough minerals that will add up and cause blockages in your plumbing system.
- Tree Roots. Trees outside your home can grow to the point where nearby plumbing pipes might become obstructed. A root might break into your piping system and cause a significant blockage.
We at Hall’s Plumbing will assist you in treating a clogged drain no matter what might have caused it. Get in touch with us as soon as possible for assistance.