Hiring a plumbing contractor can be a little intimidating. Whether you are replumbing you whole home or business or you have an emergency plumbing situation, you want to know you are getting quality service at an affordable price. Try not to wait until you desperately need a plumbing contractor to find one you can trust. If you go about the business of finding a plumbing contractor methodically, you are more likely to be happy with the results of your search.
Here are the steps we recommend:
- Make a list of plumbing items you need addressed.
- As you are looking, keep these items in mind. Different plumbers have different areas of expertise and experience.
- Get recommendations from friends, family and coworkers. Other places for good recommendations are local hardware and plumbing stores.
- Look online for customer reviews, but don’t get bogged down in these.
- Look online for formal complaints at places like the Better Business Bureau.
- Talk to the plumbing contractors you are considering. Compare experience, licensing and certifications. Ask for references and information about warranties, along with an estimate.
- Get at least 3 estimates, especially for larger jobs.
- Decide which plumbing contractor you feel most comfortable with and schedule your plumbing work.
Above all, plumbing contractors should show up on time and do what they say they are going to do. They should talk to home owners about any issues and give them options for repair, with costs. Here at Hall’s Plumbing, we guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our service and our plumbers.